Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2015

LACE MERMAID DRESS WITH RHINESTONES STREET SIZE 10-12.. ONLY $129.00

Absolutely gorgeous, very elegant, very light. Perfect for a destination wedding. Ruffled bottom of the skirt creates a volume and no need for a slip. Rhinestones all around high waist area. Clear spaghetti straps with tiny rhinestones create great support. I am 38C and needed no bra. Zipper in a back. Top of zipper area embellished with rhinestones and has transparent ribbons. Bust is made from silky material, lightly wired. Professionally cleaned. Please see a pic of the bottom...excellent condition...spotless. Dress was custom-made for our vow renewal in Paris and was worn just for an hour. I am not skinny girl, but this dress made me much slimmer. I am 5'5'', was wearing 4'5 inc heels. Beautiful head piece comes with the dress. Shipping to US only . See my other listing for a gorgeous brooch bouquet.....perfect for a destination wedding. Will be happy to answer your questions.







ONLY 129.00 Email me at esobinova@gmail.com with any questions.

1 comment: