Dont buy a dress from a bride that got divorce. Mine was made for a vows renewal ceremony after 15 happy years of marriage. I believe it has a great energy that come with the dress.
The dress is custom made. Street size 10. The dress is sold with underdress with built-in corset, has clear lace on the sleeves. The dress has moderate length train. Sold with beautiful mermaid slip (original price $49 + taxes). Also comes with gorges embellished belt (original price - $79.00)
The dress was only used for a cocktail hour and some pictures taken, therefore is spotless. No stains or rips. Zipper in a back with silky buttons though the back. Buy this dress, save the money and look like a Queen on your special day!
Sizes - 5'9' with heels
Bust - 42, Hips - 43 and Waist - 36 inches, street size 10
For more info visit ASK ERENA
For more info visit ASK ERENA

Wow! Beautiful dress darling!
ReplyDeleteDo you wanna follow each other?
Kisses!
zabawa-moda.blogspot.com
What a beautiful dress, I love it, I sent you a PM with my info
ReplyDelete