Hello dear! Thank you for visiting our boutique shop. Those gloves come in one size - fits all. They are also adjustable on a side with laces. Feel free to ask any other questions - we will respond promptly. Thanks again. ExoticAccessorieBoutiqueShop team.
These look really cute and warm!!! Super cute!! I just found your blog and officially following!!! Cant wait to see what else you have for sale! I'll be checking out your add's and sponsors <3
Oh, these gloves are cute - I like them! :)
ReplyDeletePlease take a look at my new outfit inspired by Avril Lavigne: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
I love them and want to buy a pair. What size are they. Please let me know ASAP.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hello dear! Thank you for visiting our boutique shop. Those gloves come in one size - fits all. They are also adjustable on a side with laces.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to ask any other questions - we will respond promptly.
Thanks again.
ExoticAccessorieBoutiqueShop team.
These look really cute and warm!!! Super cute!! I just found your blog and officially following!!! Cant wait to see what else you have for sale! I'll be checking out your add's and sponsors <3
ReplyDeletehttp://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com